ANIME, NEWS – According to some leading anime news outlets, the anime adaptation of the yuri manga Citrus has revealed five main cast members on Friday. They are taking the same roles they played on the manga’s drama CD.
The anime adaptation’s cast is as follows:
- Ayana Taketatsu as Yuzuko Aihara
- Minami Tsuda as Mei Aihara
- Yukiyo Fujii as Harumi Taniguchi, Yuzuko’s classmate
- Yurika Kubo as Himeko Momokino, Mei’s childhood friend and student council vice president
- Shiori Izawa as Matsuri Mizusawa, Yuzuko’s childhood friend
Seven Seas, a publishing company, describes the manga’s synopsis as follows:
Yuzuko Aihara, a high school girl whose main interests are fashion, friends, and having fun, is about to get a reality check. Due to her mom’s remarriage, Yuzu has transferred to a new all-girls school that is extremely strict. Her real education is about to begin.
From day one, happy-go-lucky Yuzu makes enemies, namely the beautiful yet stern Student Council President Mei. So what happens when a dejected Yuzu returns home and discovers the shock of her life: that Mei is actually her new stepsister who has come to live with her? Even more surprising, when Mei catches Yuzu off guard and kisses her out of the blue, what does it all mean?