NEWS – An issue of the magazine, Weekly Young Jump, has revealed on Thursday that the anime series based on the manga Himouto! Umaru-chan will be getting a second season. The anime’s official website posted a teaser promotional video for the second season coming this fall.
The main staff will be returning from the first season, as well as the studio Doga Kobo (Gabriel Dropout), director Masahiko Ohta (Gabriel Dropout), series script supervisor Takashi Aoshima (Gabriel Dropout), and character designer Aya Takano (One Week Friends).
According to the teaser video description, the following cast members are also returning:
- Aimi Tanaka (Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches as Eri) as Umaru Doma
- Kenji Nojima (Yuri on Ice!!! as Seung Gil Lee) as Taihei Doma
- Akari Kageyama as Nana Ebina
- Haruka Shiraishi (Oregairu as Mori-chan) as Kirie Motoba
- Yurina Furukawa as Sylphynford Tachibana